The Kinetic 80 PRO offers a lot of features including stability plus cuff, and quick Speedlace … Highly recommended! K2 inline skates; FRX Roller Derby Inline skates; Pennyboards; ... 2020 K2 Kinetic 80 Pro Mens. The quick lace feature is pretty cool. ... Definitely 6 * service! They focus on comfort and stability with vibration dampening plastic frames and soft 80mm wheels to keep speed under control. Eine besondere Aufwertung erfahren die Schlittschuhe in den Netzrezensionen im Hinblick auf ihre Wärmekraft. To give the proper amount of support is the stability plus cuff adding great power transfer from your foot to the skate. Comes with K2 quick lacing system, stability cuff, 80mm wheels and abec 5 bearings. It provides stability and comfort so that you will come back again and again, to enjoy the fun and health benefits of inline skating. 2020 K2 Kinetic 80 Pro Ladies. 468 articles. It provides stability and comfort so that you will come back again and again, to enjoy the fun and health benefits of inline skating. The Kinetic 80 features K2's F.B.I. They were so knowledgeable, patient and extremely helpful. The softboot is going to offer a great fit while providing comfort for long skate sessions. Original K2 Softboot sorgt für perfekte Passform und Komfort Traditionelle Schnürung mit Klettverschluss Stability Plus Cuff - eine Kunststoffummantelung am Schaft, die für extra Stabilität sorgt. Inline skates are an interesting gear that not only gives us fun but also serves for fitness purpose and transportation. Shoe size: 8-9.5, … People love it and that’s why when searching for “Inline skates”, you’ve got countless of options which is pretty daunting. I just bought my first pair of ice skates and I am really glad that I went to this place. ! Erst absichern, dann kaufen mit Testberichte.de! K2 Sizing Guide (Skates) K2 skates are relatively narrow and have a high arch, so we recommend to choose K2 one size above your regular shoe size. K2 a également conçu des rollers de randonnée qui sont considérés comme incontournables dans la discipline. Comfort and stability for your skating session. Highly recommended! ! Please check the sizing guide we show on each product. K2 Freedom 80 Inline Skates $169.95 $166.95. They were so knowledgeable, patient and extremely helpful. K2 Kinetic 80 Skates for Men are meant for the new, or casual inline skater. K2 Kinetic Ice Skates for men The K2 Kinetic Ice is made of water-repellent materials, these will keep your feet warm and dry for a very long driving pleasure. Meant for guys that are new to skating, or are skating casually where cost and comfort are what matters most.The Kinetic Pro adds convenience with speed-lacing and locking tab to keep them from loosening up on you.

Category: K2 Inline skates, New in Stock. The Stability Plus Cuff offers better power transfer, stability, and performance.