Bots recently received a much-needed update in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, improving their … the higher this number is, the bigger recoil will be. High precision spray, mega lot of killing, great help for your team guaranteed the first place! Cheats and hacks commands. (CONTROLS) Bunnyhop - F1 toggle (hold space to bunny hop) Rapid fire - F2 toggle (hold middle mouse to rapid fire) Perfect 180 turnaround - F3 toggle (press T to do 180°) AK-47 norecoil - default F4 M4A1-S norecoil - default F6 M4A4 norecoil - default F7 Bots are a nuisance. Enjoy!!!!! 7. The default for this command is 2, so this would make there be half as much recoil … This command sets the scale factor for recoil - i.e. Go into game 6. Thread starter the_nut; Start date Jan 13, 2019; If you're interested in hacking CSGO you must read the Start Here CSGO Hacking Guide and visit the CSGO Video Tutorial Section. Open CSGO 4. I want it so that after 900ms it stops pulling down and starts pulling left/right.

A complete, searchable list of all 2,870 CS:GO commands with detailed documentation, working examples, and an advanced search feature. I'm trying to make a minimal recoil AK47 CSGO script but I can't seem to get the script to stop pulling down. Video Tutorial C# DLL Injector Tutorial - How to Inject a DLL Video Tutorial How to make an OpenGL ESP Tutorial Video Tutorial …

Image via Valve. 4 would make their be 2x as much recoil.

Ist das geschehen, dann kannst Du die folgenden Befehle eingeben, um darüber den Recoil zu deaktivieren. cl_bob "0" - This will stop your weapon movement, reducing a bit the recoil cl_bobcycle "0" - This will help the command above cl_bobup "0" - This will help too # Spread command # cl_lw 0 - This command will reduce the spread, centering the bullets in a point cl_lc 0 - This will help the command … I only have the pull down script atm because I only know the very basics of LUA, mind you, I'm 15. Cs-Cfg.com is a website where you can found Counter-strike Configs.

At the moment it just pulls infinitely down, so any help would be appreciated. The recoil of the weapon is too strong in CS:GO? No recoil is one thing,no spread is a different thing, What you got here is no spread and i think i saw this plugin somewhere else only that it wasn't just for admins but for all players, Now i've been playing this game (cs 1.6) for like a few years (used to play)and as an admin/servers owner i dont think its such a good idea to have this plugin instaled for your admins,its like cheating your self

Yes: Client or Server Command? Last but not least, use host_timescale 4 to activate a little speed hack in CS:GO. Just use ‘cl_predictweapons 0’ to activate no recoil. This includes being invincible, see through walls, and many other fun features.
Run The .AHK File 5. Arguments. Find below working examples of this command (copy and paste into console). Scale: The number to multiply weapon recoil by. CS:GO Rückstoß ausschalten mit „no recoil“-Befehl. Extra Info. Find information about this command's arguments below.

cl_predictweapons 0: No recoil command. These commands imitate what can sometimes be achieved by using real hacks and cheats (which will get you banned).

Chubbs AutoHotKey No Recoil Script DISCLAIMER - All credit goes to Chubbs, this is his release Im just here giving detail on how to run the script so all the paste kids can use it, I am doing this because we all start somewhere. Macro work - this is higher perechislennye team, which together simulate the clicking and mouse movement on the pad mouse directly from the memory of mice in the atmosphere of the game … A Counter-Strike 1.6 (CS1.6) Config Script in the Weapon Scripts category, submitted by MatekHaxior weapon_recoil_scale 1. The macro No Recoil Pro Macro ... A macro for a gaming mouse - is a set of commands in a script consisting of pressing the mouse button, certain pauses and movement of the axes of the gamepad. host_timescale 4: Speedhack command for sv_cheats 1. Zajec's No-Recoil Script for ALL WEAPONS! Scripts help to play with no recoil is not noticeable to other players. Client: Default Value : 2: weapon_recoil_scale Examples. 0 would make there be no recoil. Source Code External C++ CSGO RCS - Recoil Control System - No Recoil. Other commands From the best players or teams in the world. Download now cfg's, maps and gui's for 1.6, Source and Global Offensive.