De app is dan ook 100% afgestemd op de materialen, zaden en werkwijze van de Makkelijke Moestuin.

Whiskybase is the largest whisky database in the world, it has over a 120.000 bottles on record. Practice speaking, reading, listening, and writing to build your vocabulary and grammar skills. Sinds de Apple software iOs 9 kun je heel eenvoudig het batterijgebruik per app bekijken binnen een bepaalde tijdsspan. Je gegevens worden anoniem verstuurd. We managed to grow to 150.000 bottles and it is time to reveal a new bottle to our members. The Whiskybase Android APP has the same features as the community website but you can also use it offline. Met de ingebakken Foto's app van Windows 10 kun je de foto's die op je iPhone staan in bulk naar je pc overzetten.

You are Here.

Scan a bottle and find reviews, scores and shoplinks. With over 120.000 bottles on record and 1.2 million ratings, it is the perfect app to use on your whisky journey. De App Store is een software-catalogus met miljoenen apps. Something for the peatheads. Met deze apps kun je documenten scannen met je iPhone. Stap 16: iPhone- en app-analyse instellen. my subreddits. Every year millions of spirits consumers use Distiller.com to find their next favorite bottle. Batterijgebruik bekijken op je iPhone of iPad. Wil je Apple en ontwikkelaars helpen met het verbeteren van de producten, dan kun je dat hier aangeven. Van Scanbot tot Scanner Pro en Scannable, dit zijn de beste documentscanners voor iOS. Hem > Applikationer > Livsstil > Whiskybase. Beste iPhone-apps: bekende namen.

That being said, I see it as the best log out there.

Vergelijk de features en de technische specificaties van alle iPhone-modellen, waaronder iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro en iPhone 11 Pro Max. Alles wat jij in de app doet, doe je ook in het echt: in je eigen Makkelijke Moestuin.

With more than 1.2 million ratings and reviews, it is the perfect app to use on your whisky journey. iPhoned maakt je op deze pagina wegwijs in het enorme aanbod met appreviews, handige lijstjes en de beste app-overzichten. A 11-year-old Caol Ila from a hogshead selected for Whiskybase members. We can service you with advice, concept, design, development, testing and maintenance. Growing the Whiskybase platform and going through our celebration moments each milestone, this time another 10.000 bottles added to Whiskybase. Display your store as a trusted seller and get more traffic. ‎Deze app is speciaal gemaakt voor de producten en de methode van de Makkelijke Moestuin.

Shareforce builds applications to reach and engage your target market. With the Drammer whisky app you easily track and share your wish list, collection and reviews.

More...Nyheter från Androidosphere. Heette voorheen de Gemist-app.

Designed by language experts and loved by… Whiskybase The largest whisky database in the world.

Wer also eine der Apps getestet hat, kann hier gerne einen Kommentar dazu posten. Use the label or barcode scanner to find the right bottle.

‎Scan a bottle and find reviews, scores and shoplinks. Vertalen met je iPhone en iPad is ideaal als je op vakantie bent. The Whiskybase Android APP makes it possible to check your own collection and see what you have tasted, anytime and anywhere. Make your ideas come to life with high quality Android, iPhone or iPad apps for the right price. I’m not sure why the makers don’t put a search Engine or find ways to make any money off of it. Ich muss allerdings zugeben, dass ich nicht alle dieser Apps getestet habe. The BEST Whisky Log App This app just arrived for use for the IPad and I had it on my iphone for several years. Whiskybase is the largest whisky database in the world, it has over a 120.000 bottles on record.

edit subscriptions. Bekijk een vertaling van menukaarten en teksten borden en krijg realtime vertalingen van dingen die je hoort of ziet.

‎Learn a new language with the world’s most-downloaded education app! Chrome OS to get support for Camera RAW files. Hitta en applikation eller spel till Android Gratis Betal Alla. Whiskybase: discover new bottles, track your collection, contribute to the whisky database and buy or sell on the whisky Market.

Whiskybase The largest whisky database in the world. With more than 1.2 million ratings and reviews, it is the perfect app to use on your whisky journey.

Zoals Apple zou zeggen: “There’s an app for that”. Van games tot apps die de productiviteit bevorderen.

The makers have updated it through out the years. Use the … Dagens bästa Scoreboard Forum News Videos Statistik Wallpapers iPhone/iPad Sign In.

Al jarenlang op elke iPhone te vinden. Deze bekende iPhone-apps mogen niet ontbreken op jouw toestel, omdat ‘iedereen’ ze gebruikt. Find whisky deals, whisky news, whisky events, brand and price information. I had a look at all the ones I could find and they either... jump to content. Open de Foto's app en klik rechts bovenaan op het icoontje waarmee je foto's kunt importeren. With over 120.000 bottles on record and 1.2 million ratings, it is the perfect app to use on your whisky journey. Zum einen habe ich nur ein iPhone und kann mit den Android-Apps nichts anfangen, zum anderen fehlt mir die Zeit für eingehende Tests. Duolingo is the fun, free app for learning 35+ languages through quick, bite-sized lessons. Are any of you using an iOs app for managing and cataloging your whisky collection?

Zaaien, je plantjes ver…