Update: Oktoberfest 2020 has been officially cancelled due to the global health emergency. Answer 1 of 6: We're planning a trip to Germany in March, 2017.

While Regensburg was much much less destroyed during ww2 and so, much more authentic than Nuremberg, but like i said, the Nuremberg citizien did a great job of rebuilding, what people say in the internet. Regensburg is a living city with a lot more life about it thanks to the students and it being a centre of commerce on a main road/ rail/ water corridor. I love both places, but Rothenburg more to visit, Regensburg for an overnight. During this trip, we will attend at least 2 festivals and perhaps 3 or 4 if the schedule works!

how do i use the train to regensburg? Instead, head over to the Oktoberfest 2021 page–it’s never too early to start planning. Adlersberg’s Palmator STARKbierfest. also, what is there to do in regensburg Answer 1 of 6: We're planning a trip to Germany in March, 2017. Regensburg is much nearer and handier to get to than Rothenburg. Art event in Bruck in der Oberpfalz, Germany by Freie Wähler Bruck on Saturday, March 7 2020

By Frank A. Oberlitner for Starkbierfest 2020 on Mar 24, 2020 Your family has traveled with Vonia and me several times and we are thrilled that you are now re-booked for Starkbierfest 2021!

Aswell medieval style and the nice looking centrueis old stonebridge. By Stephanie Aldrich for Starkbierfest 2020 on Mar 24, 2020 Sadly, the US Travel restrictions occurred virtually simultaneously with the planned start of our trip and …

Starkbierfest (Strong Beer Festival) is like Oktoberfest without the tourists. is their a connection or one train. Answer 1 of 3: Can anyone suggest the best Catholic church in which to observe Sunday "high mass" in Regensburg? Thanks

They are 2 different cities, Rothenburg is like a museum and the city walls are in tact. We are coming by Flixbus from Munich so it will need to be within walking distance of the bus station.

By Stephanie Aldrich for Starkbierfest 2020 on Mar 24, 2020 Sadly, the US Travel restrictions occurred virtually simultaneously with the planned start of our trip and …

Sorry it took so long to get things figured out! We also travel up to Bamberg where you can try lots of unique beer styles - Schenkerla's Rauchbier, … But the old town of Regensburg is also very nice and part of the UNESCO. Oktoberfest 2020 in Munich, Germany: What You Need to Know. Answer 1 of 8: Coming to munich in november 2011. most tours closed. My next destination is Regensburg and I noted there are two options available: Option 1: Take the Bus 635 from Terminal 1 to Freising Banhof and take a regional train from Freising Banhof to … It is tradition to walk from the edge of Regensburg to the Adlersberg brewery in Pettendorf, a small village 5km from the border of Regensburg up a big hill.