Would it be a sin? Übersetzung des Liedes „Can't Help Falling in Love“ (Andrea Bocelli) von Englisch nach Deutsch Writer(s): Hugo Peretti, Luigi Creatore, George David Weiss. Thanks to Natalee for correcting these lyrics. Doch ich kann nichts dagegen tun, mich in dich zu verlieben.
Tłumaczenie piosenki. Can’t Help Falling in Love Songtext Übersetzung Weise Männer sagen, nur Narren stürzen sich hinein. Can't Help Falling In Love Lyrics: Wise men say, only fools rush in / But I can't help falling in love with you / Shall I stay? Cause I can't help Falling in love with you As a river flows Gently to the sea Darling so we go Some things were meant to be Take my hand Take my whole life too Cause I can't help Falling in love with you Oh I can't help Falling in love with you The song Can't Help Falling In Love written by Hugo Peretti, Luigi Creatore and George David Weiss and recorded by singer Elvis Presley. For I can't help falling in love with you (x2) For I can't help falling in love with you . For I can't help falling in love with you Oh, ooh, oh, for I, I can't help falling in love with you Submit Corrections. Like a river flows surely to the sea Darling so it goes Some things are meant .. It was released in 1961 on the single Can't Help Falling in Love. Videoklip, překlad a text písně Can't Help Falling In Love od Elvis Presley.
Haley Reinhart's version of this song was used in …