Die Hauptrollen haben erneut Dove Cameron (Mal), Sofia Carson (Evie), Booboo Stewart (Jay), Cameron Boyce (Carlos) und Mitchell Hope (Ben) inne. Schade nur, dass es die Interpretationen von „Poor Unfortunate Souls“ oder „Kiss the Girl“ nicht in den Film geschafft haben.

Everyone wants to know her, everyone wants to uncover her.

"Ways To Be Wicked" is an opening song from the Disney Channel original movie, Descendants 2. [Intro] Cm Dbdim (x4 if using music video version) Cm We got all the ways to be Dbdim W-i-c-k-e-d Cm We got all the ways to be Dbdim W-i-c-k-e-d Cm C'mon hey hey hey hey Cm Hey hey hey hey C Ways to Be Wicked (with Jay, Evie, Carlos De. Whats your favourite Descendants 2 song so far? Descendants – Die Nachkommen (2015) HD Stream ». If Only (Reprise 2) (gelöschte Szene) Duetts .

Zu den eher mädchenhaften Tönen von Dove Cameron und Sofia Carson setzt sie einen knackigen Akzent. Ever since the eventful Coronation Day, Mal has become the center of all media. Unterm Strich kann „Descendants 2 – Die Nachkommen“ genau das, was schon der erste Teil gut machte. Descendants 2 (OST) - Ways To Be Wicked Исполнитель: Descendants 2 (OST) Приглашенный артист: Dove Cameron , Sofia Carson , Cameron Boyce , Booboo Stewart Die Hauptrollen haben erneut Dove Cameron (Mal), Sofia Carson (Evie), Booboo Stewart (Jay), Cameron Boyce (Carlos) und Mitchell Hope (Ben) inne. An opening song from the 2017 Disney Channel Original Movie 'Descendants 2', where the children of the famous Disney villains sing and dance how to be wicked. The song is produced by Sam Hollander and Josh Edmondson who wrote the song with Grant Michaels and Charity Daw. Adam Sandler (53) gedenkt seines Film-Sohns Cameron Boyce ( 20).

With Cameron Boyce, Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson. However, her friends Evie, Jay and Carlos can't disagree on …

E' arrivato il primo singolo di Descendants 2, scopri su GingerGeneration.it trovi lyric video, testo e traduzione di Ways to Be Wicked

Dance along with Cameron Boyce and learn the moves to Ways to be Wicked with this awesome, step-by-step tutorial! . Descendants 2 – Die Nachkommen (Originaltitel: Descendants 2) ist ein US-amerikanischer Fernsehfilm von Kenny Ortega aus dem Jahr 2017 und die Fortsetzung des Films Descendants – Die Nachkommen aus dem Jahr 2015. Ah! Weitere Ideen zu Cameron boyce, Kino news, The descendants.

The Core Four decide to have some fun and … descendants. Ways to be Wicked (Descendants 2) | COMPLETED Fanfiction.

Song Ways to Be Wicked (From "Descendants 2"/Soundtrack Version) Artist Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart; Licensed to YouTube by Im Juli 2019 schockte der Tod des "Descendants – Die. Hier sind die englischen Lyrics und die deutsche Übersetzung zu Ways to Be Wicked aus Descendants 2 – Die Nachkommen. The song is performed by Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart, and Sofia Carson - in their roles as Mal, Carlos De Vil, Jay, and Evie.

Read Ways to be Wicked from the story Descendants - Die Nachkommen by JaninavanHove (Janina van Hove) with 22 reads. There's so many ways to be Wicked With us evil lives on The right side of wrong There's so many ways to be Wicked (Hey, hey, hey, hey) We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D We got all the ways to be So many ways to be wicked

Space Between (mit Evie) Gruppen Songs . Descendants 2 – Die Nachkommen (Originaltitel: Descendants 2) ist ein US-amerikanischer Fernsehfilm von Kenny Ortega aus dem Jahr 2017 und die Fortsetzung des Films Descendants – Die Nachkommen aus dem Jahr 2015.

Directed by Kenny Ortega.

01.09.2017 - Erkunde enna1515s Pinnwand „descendants 2“ auf Pinterest.