Shop 2012 BMW Z4 sDrive28i for sale at Cars.com. Description: Used 2013 BMW Z4 SDrive28i for sale - $18,998, 62,980 miles with Hard Top, Run Flat Tires, Turbo Charged Engine, Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Memory Seat(s) Transmission: Automatic Color: Black Interior Color: Black Average Vehicle Review: (4 reviews) Dependable, stylish, well … BMW Z4 sDrive28i.

Three Z4 trim levels are available, including the sDrive28i, sDrive35i, and sDrive35is.The sDrive35i receives BMW's turbocharged 2.0-liter I-4, which produces 240 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque. With an open body and soft folding top (E85). Description: Used 2016 BMW Z4 sDrive28i Roadster RWD for sale - $20,995 - 59,960 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Power Package, Navigation System, Storage Package, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Heat Package, Premium Package, Premium Sound Package, Climate Package, LE Package, SE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Comfort Package, Sound Package, M … Credits: GTA SA Convert:dimas febrianto GTA V Convert:fantazer_rnd Features: •Breakable glass. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 10 2012 Z4 models nationwide. In 2009, the car was modernized and since then is available in one version — with the folding hard top. The BMW Z4 Roadster is designed for performance, with a wider stance, near-perfect 50/50 weight distribution, and efficient aerodynamics. BMW will introduce a new four-cylinder turbocharged engine into the BMW Z4 lineup later this year, as well as a new entry-level BMW Z4 in the form of the BMW Z4 sDrive20i. BMW’s Z4 front-engined, rear-drive sports car is an old-school delight, but it’s a less engaging driver’s car than a Boxster BMW Z4 — two-seat Roadster produced by German company BMW. Standard dual tailpipes put the finishing touch on one of BMW's latest dream machines.