German Lyrics: Got my wrist blinging in a German / Got my gold chain swinging in a German / Real G's man bringing in a German / Got some bad B's singing in a German / In a German, in a German Just when I feel the wind whip in my hair You can work it out how fast to go Use some real life communication Lucky I know what words don't show I'm way ahead of you Way ahead, way ahead So keep your eyes on the road If I catch ya, if I catch ya If I catch you in the rearview mirror Don't let ya, don't let ya Don't let your mind unfold For important exceptions see (b). So let it whip Child let it whip (And whip it, and whip it) No time to trip Child So move your hips (And whip it) We can go all night So don't be shy I'm 'bout to blow your mind Come on baby With me one more time Just hold on tight Gon' be a bumpy ride Come on baby, whip it Hit my phone when you lonely Said you got some thing to show me

[Am.] whip [whipped concoction] aufgeschlagene Creme {f}gastr. jdm. to whip back [return quickly] zurückflitzen [ugs.]

Got my wrist blinging in a German Got my gold chain swinging in a German Real G's man bringing in a German Got some bad B's singing in a German In a German, in a German Übersetzung des Liedes „Whip My Hair“ (Willow (Willow Camille Reign Smith)) von Englisch nach Griechisch whip-like {adj} peitschenartig peitschenförmig peitschenähnlich whip-smart {adj} [Am.] a haben The verb haben is the auxiliary used with most verbs to form past tenses in German. mit einer Pistole ein paar überziehen [ugs.] to have seen/heard/eaten gesehen/gehört/gegessen haben I have/had seen ich habe/hatte gesehen I have not/had not or I haven't/I hadn't seen him ich habe/hatte ihn nicht gesehen had I seen him, if I had seen him hätte ich ihn gesehen, wenn ich ihn gesehen hätte

So let it whip Child let it whip (And whip it, and whip it) No time to trip Child So move your hips (And whip it) We can go all night So don't be shy I'm 'bout to blow your mind Come on baby With me one more time Just hold on tight Gon' be a bumpy ride Come on baby, whip it Hit my phone when you lonely Said you got some thing to show me

Like the shadows before, the figure was a wisp of distinction that fled before my eye could … 2 Replies: will-o-the wisp: Last post 16 Oct 08, 13:00: The tale begins with two will-o-the-wisps who wake a ferryman and ask to be taken across a r… 1 Replies: to wisp over the walk: Last post 08 Feb 07, 20:42 brillant to pistol-whip sb.