Here is an example of using the \assist command. AddOn Manager; Latest 200 ... You can put a "/run" command in a macro. Macro is a tool that has been present in World of Warcraft since its inception. General macros are stored on an account-by-account basis and are shared by all your characters. Making a macro. When you log into a character with Macro Toolkit enabled, that character's macros will be recorded (with the right option set) so they can be used with other characters.

Below are the valid parameters. Using a slash command in an addon Lua/XML Help. WoW Slash Commands \Assist . This is a reference for the WoW defined slash commands available for use in the WoW chat window, and as WoW macro commands in a macro.This list describes all of the 'slash' commands as recognized by World of Warcraft.

If the result is not a table, you should add curly brackets like … String is a sequence of characters as well as control characters like form feed.

Outside of the WOW client, you'd use win.sleep or some other 3rd party API call that calls into the host application or operating systems threading functions. World of Warcraft macros and addons are built around a programming language called LUA. Macro Help AddOns. Slash Commands for Common Lua Script Functions. See useful macros and user defined macros for other commands and macros. If I make a macro from the code, it works, but when I write the slash command on the game it doesn't work. The command names are not case sensitive, and you may combine multiple commands in a macro by …

Schaut euch … Now I came accross a situation where I am getting a string from a table named 'images' like this: images[1] = "d:\Windows\Temp\LREXPORT\NK119542.tif" But of course Lua does not like those unescaped backslashes at all. The base concept of a macro is to perform more than one action at a time, in order to easier accomplish a task or really for any reason. Here is an example of using the \assist command.

Next Page .

like SLASH_HELLO1 for SlashCmdList["HELLO"]. What SDPhantom gave there will work for slash commands that do non-protected functions... but in general, there's no point to doing it that way, since you can either call the API that does the thing directly, or, if it's a protected function, it won't work doing it that way either. WoW Slash Commands \Assist .

you don't have a number after chat) – Piglet Jul 23 '17 at 13:26 Viel Spaß! The slash command for Lua Browser is "/lb". Call lua script from Macro? every single example on that page has a command like SLASH_.

Previous Page. Macros are just tiny pieces of code compared to addons, but they can do just about as much as an addon can – if you can fit it inside for 255 characters. is it just your code that doesn't work (maybe due to that difference? lol +1 for world of warcraft question turned into programming :p – fmsf Jun 21 '09 at 23:10 WoW has a full API usable from lua, so yep, it can be programming related. There isn't a native (i.e. Live Demo. lua only) way to have lua wait without using all the CPU. In an attempt to teach myself Lua I am working myself through the SDK producing own Plug-ins. All macro commands start with a forward slash ( / ) to separate them from normal text actions. My Personal add ons for warcraft 1.12. Reason: updating Last edited by Wolfchamane : 02-10-09 at 05:48 AM . I hope you find this useful and excited for … do the examples from that page work for you? Problems creating a slash command Lua/XML Help.