Edit - this stops the toggle off function of !shoot. This macro resets (starts from beginning [1]Haunt -> [2]Exhaustion] when the following things happen. I don’t think it’s an ELVUI problem so much as, I’m doing something wrong. I know there are some on the forums but I’m having an issue trying to get it to work.

/castsequence reset=target/combat/5 Haunt, Curse of Exhaustion Use: Haunts, then after casting Haunt uses Curse of Exhaustion. Target is switched, Combat is engaged/disengaged, and 5 seconds after casting Haunt.

Warcraft Classic Guide for Mage / Best addons and best macros . Classic Aura Durations Classic addon for Warcraft Classic This article is the best wow vanilla guide for the Addons and Macros to your Mage that will be very helpful for you to play Mage Warctaft Classic. ... Sherro is a veteran member of both the Classic and Retail World of Warcraft communities.

My goal with this document is not only to … Classic WoW Warlock Macro Guide Read More » A complete macro guide for Classic WoW The basics about macros.

Classic Macros Guides 1 Druid Macro Guide 2 Hunter Macro Guide 3 Mage Macro Guide 4 Paladin Macro Guide 5 Rogue Macro Guide 6 Shaman Macro Guide 7 Warlock Macro Guide 8 Warrior Macro Guide

428k.

This thread is archived.

You will find out how to make macros and how to use them in WoW Classic. That is usually not the case.

Many of these are adapted from my Vanilla Warlock macros, which were created for the 1.12 version of the game.The new macro system in World of Warcraft: Classic is much more restrictive than what we had in the original game, particularly against a class like the Warlock that uses a lot of debuffs.
As a priest i wanted to cast my buffs in the easiest possible way, hope fully with only one button. Something like the following: /say … /castsequence reset=120 Seal of Light, Judgement of Wisdom Patch 4.0.6 Working

... /castsequence !Aspect of the Hawk, !Aspect of the Cheetah.

... /castsequence reset=2 !Shoot, null.

General Information.

Warlocks are a class of far too many key bindings and niche spells for niche situations. ... /castsequence !Aspect of the Hawk, !Aspect of the Cheetah. Welcome to our Macros guide for Classic woW. And don't keep pressing the macro when DP is on cooldown. Lots of players think they can make a DPS in one button macro or a DPS rotation macro and do competitive DPS. Like a /castsequence macro, it cycles through a series of commands when the button is pushed. UI and Macro.

To cast a different sequence if you're in a group or soloing, [/i]you can add the [group] and [nogroup] macro options. I noticed pretty quick that focus is gone and that my old macros don’t work. I noticed pretty quick that focus is gone and that my old macros don’t work.